Forms of Insurance Offered

Dave Dale Insurance offers a wide variety of residential policies, including homeowner’s, tenant’s, renter’s, condominium and mobile home insurance.

Residential Insurance

All BC motorists must have Basic Autoplan coverage. It provides you with the minimum coverage that the law requires you to have.

Auto Insurance

Before you leave the country, or even if you are traveling from province to province, you can opt to purchase additional travel insurance.

Travel Insurance

Dave Dale Insurance covers many diverse commercial risks from small home based businesses to large municipal policies.

Commercial Insurance